Ready in a flash for rescue operations
You are deployed on a slippery incline or are standing on a ladder fighting a fire... Together with Bornack, a specialist in rope protection, we developed the DTS/IRS rescue system to make it easier for you to rescue others and secure yourself.
The integrated rescue and restraint sling is an integrated part of the firecoat and therefore always ready for you when you need it. Simply open the storage pocket (DTS) to pull out the fastener. You can also rely on its practical handling if you should ever be in danger and need rescuing.
The DTS is already integrated in the jackets of the ULTIMATE, TITAN and SWISSGUARD series and is an optional extra in the HERO series.
Areas of use
- Support and restraint
- Rescuing people
- Raising and lowering
- Quickly accessible for use with integrated protection
- Relieves core muscles and prevents back injury
- Safe even if you lose consciousness
- Lightweight design preserves the membrane
- Improves air circulation and breathing activity
- No snagging on building elements or in the vehicle
The intended use is described in, among others, the German documents FWDV 1 “Grundtätigkeiten – Lösch- und Hilfeleistungseinsatz“ and BGI/GUV-I8651 “Sicherheit im Feuerwehrdienst”.